The San Diego Pan Pacific Law Enforcement Association (PANPAC) is pleased to announce its 2021 Scholarship Program. It is open to all high school seniors in San Diego County or enrolled college students that meet the listed requirements. PANPAC is an organization composed of men and women engaged in the law enforcement profession, which provides services and support to its members and community.
Several PANPAC scholarship awards will be presented to qualifying and deserving students of character, who demonstrates a sincere desire to further their education.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
1. Applicant must be a graduating high school senior with a full-time attendance record at a San Diego County High School or a continuing student at a University or College.
2. Applicant must be a dependent of a PANPAC member or a member of the San Diego Asian Youth Organization.
3. Applicant must have maintained a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 throughout high school or a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 while enrolled at a University or College.
4. PANPAC scholarship application must include all of the following documents:
a) Completed Application
b) Autobiography (One – Page Maximum, 12-Font, 1-inch margins)
c) High School or College Transcript (Must show current enrollment)
d) Letter of Recommendation from a Community, School, or Government Leader
e) A 250-word essay on “How do you see the role of Law Enforcement in today’s society and what impact does it have on the Asian and Pacific Islander Communities?”
5. Applicant must submit a complete PANPAC scholarship application along with the required documents. Applications can be mailed to “San Diego PANPAC – P.O. Box 122924 San Diego, CA 92112 ” or scanned and emailed to [email protected]
6. The application must be received no later than July 31, 2021. Finalists will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail.
7. The scholarships will be awarded at the Annual PANPAC Luau. If the luau is postponed or not held, scholarships will still be awarded.