The National Asian Peace Officers’ Association strives to strengthen the integrity of our criminal justice
system, and the safe and effective delivery of policing services.
The Training Symposium will focus on providing excellent presentations to assist all Law Enforcement
agencies to build stronger relationships with the communities, recruitment and mentoring, preparing
and supporting members in the promotional process and working with various law enforcement leaders
to increase and diversify the work force.
The National Training Symposium will offer topics that are both dynamic and compelling, concerning
Homeland Security, Terrorism, Current Trends & Investigation Techniques, Leadership Development,
EEO Process and Bridging the Cultural Gap, Officer Safety and Survival, Wellness, Promotional &
Inter-view Preparedness, Management & Leadership as well as other topics of general interest.
The instructors are all recognized experts or specialists in their fields of expertise. This Training
Symposium will provide valuable insight on contemporary issues and trends facing law enforcement
and an opportunity for attendees to meet and collaborate with local, state, and federal personnel from
law enforcement agencies throughout the country.
For More information about the National Asian Peace Officers’ Association and the 2021 Training
Symposium, Exposition, and Job Fair, please visit our website at www.napoablue.com
Dear Friends & Colleagues,
Please join us and the distinguished panelists for the Unity Against Hate Rally this Saturday, May 15th at 11 AM.
Let us stand together, and say hate of any type will not be tolerated and enough is enough.
Registration Link: https://sdsu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUpfuippjMsHdDtm0o79oqYnI4ttjzqVBpb
Please submit your questions for the panelists to [email protected]
PANPAC Ohana distributed membership cards that can be used at our local restaurants and businesses that sponsor PANPAC for discounts and more. Mahalo
Congratulations to all our 2020 PANPAC Scholarship recipients. Unfortunately due to the pandemic, we were unable to hold our annual Luau to personally congratulate and celebrate the awardees. But as part of our PANPAC mission and all your generous contributions, we are proud to award 3 amazing students with scholarships. This year, we had applicants who are freshmen entering college for the first time and ready to embark on a new journey in their life, to those already in the midst of their college studies. They have all displayed their commitment and desire to help others. Please join me in congratulating the 2020 PANPAC Scholarship recipients!
2020 PANPAC Jonathan “JD” De Guzman Memorial Scholarship $1,000 Awardee: Alexa Mercado (daughter of Jose Mercado)
2020 PANPAC Scholarship $750 Awardee: Trevor Fune (son of Pat Fune)
2020 PANPAC Scholarship $500 Awardee: Julia Macawili (daughter of Albert Macawili)
Due to recent events, the PANPAC luau has been postponed. However, PANPAC will still be providing scholarships to those that qualify and deserving students of character, who demonstrates a sincere desire to further their education.
Application deadlines have be extended to August 31, 2020. Applications must be submitted by email or mailed to the PANPAC PO Box.
Awardees will be announced on September 15, 2020.
Please see attached updated fliers.
The San Diego Pan Pacific Law Enforcement Association (PANPAC) is pleased to announce its 2020 Scholarship Program.
It is open to all high school seniors in San Diego County or enrolled college students that meet the listed requirements. PANPAC is an organization composed of men and women engaged in the law enforcement profession, which provides services and support to its members and community.
Several PANPAC scholarship awards will be presented to qualifying and deserving students of character, who demonstrates a sincere desire to further their education. Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior with a full-time attendance record at a San Diego County High School or a continuing student at a University or College.
- Applicant must be a dependent of a PANPAC member or a member of the San Diego Asian Youth Organization.
- Applicant must have maintained a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 throughout high school or a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 while enrolled at a University or College.
- Applicant must submit a complete PANPAC scholarship application along with the required documents. Applications can be mailed to “San Diego PANPAC – P.O. Box 122924 San Diego, CA 92112 ” or scanned and emailed to [email protected].
- The application must be received no later than July 31, 2020. Finalists will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail.
- The scholarships will be awarded on Saturday, August 8, 2020 at the Annual PANPAC Luau. If the luau is postponed or not held, scholarships will still be awarded.
PANPAC scholarship application must include all of the following documents:
- Completed Application 2020 PANPAC Scholarship Awards Application (click here)
- Autobiography (One – Page Maximum, 12-Font, 1-inch margins)
- High School or College Transcript (Must show current enrollment)
- Letter of Recommendation from a Community, School, or Government Leader
- A 250-word essay on “How has the pandemic affected Law Enforcement and the Asian and Pacific Islander Communities?”
2020 – 27th ANNIVERSARY PANPAC Scholarship Awards and Fundraising Luau
Saturday, August 8, 2020 (pending)
Aloha PANPAC Family.
We know that it’s a busy season for many of us with kids graduating and summer vacations starting. There are lots of reasons to celebrate. Well, we also have a milestone to celebrate. PANPAC is celebrating its 27th Year Anniversary! So we would like to invite all of you to our Special 27th Anniversary Scholarship Awards and Fundraising Luau on Saturday, August 8, 2020.
PANPAC Warriors Dragonboat Team dedicated this year’s race in honor of Officer JD De Guzman.
This year the PANPAC Warriors did not disappoint, in fact, they bonded together, and worked hard to make JD proud. After several years of competing, the PANPAC Warriors finally took home the GOLD in honor of JD! Very proud of each and every member of our Dragonboat Team!
Congratulations to the First Place Winners, the Mighty PANPAC Warriors! 💙🤙🏼😎